Today’s Daily Data – Wed. Dec. 23, 2020
- 89% of digital businesses are investing in personalized data
- Personalized content facilitates repeat purchases in almost 44% of consumers
- 77% of consumers prefer to choose, recommend, and pay more for a brand that provides a personalized service or experience
- Only 22% of consumers are satisfied with the level of personalization they’re currently receiving
- 78% of marketers say that email is the most personalized channel followed by websites
Here are some personalized marketing facts:
- 91% of consumers say that they’re more likely to shop with brands that provide offers and recommendations that are relevant to them. Frequent shoppers claim that they only shop with brands that personalize their experience.
- 64% of consumers claim that they’re fine with retailers saving their purchasing history and preferences if it allows them to offer more personalized experiences.
- 47% of consumers check Amazon if the brand that they’re shopping with doesn’t provide product suggestions that are relevant to them.
- 70% of millennials are frustrated with brands sending irrelevant and impersonal emails. Personalized emails have a higher open rate and are more likely to get clicked-through.